https://360homeconnect.com/urikdva2 Task 3– SARRAH e-learning module
Buy Alprazolam Online Legally Uk Achieving competency
https://www.hndassignmenthelp.com/u6qbpo1iw All questions in this E-LEARNING ACTIVITY must be answered correctly to receive a satisfactory grade for this assessment. You must achieve a satisfactory result for each question in the workbook and include referencing as per STA requirements to achieve a satisfactory result for this assessment.
This task is to be completed in your own time using available reliable sources such as the course text books provided to you at orientation, credible internet sources such as the department of health and other text and online journals available to you through the online library service offered to all students and discussed at orientation.
The workbook is available in the Student Portal. You will need to download the workbook and complete it then submit it through the Student Portal.
https://360homeconnect.com/vfr1adf50b Plagiarism will result in an immediate Not yet Competent – all copied material MUST be referenced accordingly. See your Student Handbook for more information. ENSURE YOU SIGN THE PLAGIARISM / CHEATING DECLARATION ON THE FOLLOWING PAGE.
If you receive a Not Yet Satisfactory result for this Assessment Task, it will be due to you not satisfying the requirements of one, multiple or all aspects of the task. Your Assessor will provide you with feedback as to where you did not meet the requirement. You will have one other opportunity to resubmit your assessment work addressing the areas as identified in your assessor feedback.
Should the student wish to appeal any decision relating to outcome of this assessment task, the student should follow the Academic Grievance policy and procedure available in the Student Handbook and Skills Training Australia website.
https://idahosailing.org/ae4eu5vdk7g Assessment Extension Request:
All assessments are due on the assessment due date as identified on the assessment task document and confirmed by your Trainer/Assessor on the first day of the unit.A medical certificate must be supplied if the student is unable to complete the assessment by the due date.
If you are unable, due to exceptional circumstances, to submit your assessment tasks on the required due date, you MUST submit a completed Assessment Extension Form to your Trainer/Assessor.
Extensions may be granted by your trainer under exceptional circumstances and will only be granted for a maximum of two (2) weeks.
https://hiddengemsofzambia.com/yhp2035 Adjustment in assessment
Flexibility in assessment will be considered where the integrity of the assessment and learning outcome is maintained. For example, a written assessment may be administered as a verbal assessment and recorded by a STA staff member where a student has sustained an injury preventing them from writing. Any agreement for an adjustment to assessment Buy Watson Diazepam must be documented in the space provided in the assessment task document (or in writing to the program manager in the event of an electronically submitted assessment task and placed in your student file).
|This cover sheet is to be completed by the student and assessor and used as a record to determine student competency in this assessment task.||Notes to assessor|
|The assessment process and tasks were fully explained||Yes / No||Ensure to explain this information to the class prior to commencement of the assessment. Answer any questions the students may have. Refer to procedure Complaints / Appeals Ensure students sign and understand these rules prior to commencing and prior to submission. Seek clarification with Course Coordinator if unclear.|
|I am aware which evidence will be collected and how||Yes / No|
|I am aware of the appeals process of an assessment decision (outlined in this document under Assessment Appeal)||Yes / No|
|I am aware of the consequences for plagiarism, cheating, or collusion (Outlined in this document under Reassessment Process, and Plagiarism, Collusion and Cheating.)||Yes / No|
|I am aware of the reassessment processes if deemed not yet satisfactory for this assessment task or not yet competent for the entire unit of competency (outlined in this document under Reassessment Process and Plagiarism, Collusion and Cheating)||Yes / No|
|I have discussed any additional educational support or reasonable adjustments I require in order to undertake this assessment with the student services coordinator and Trainer / Assessor if applicable (outlined in this document under Reasonable Adjustments)||Yes / No|
|I have access to all the required resources.||Yes / No|
|Buy Xanax 2Mg Cheating & Plagiarism Declaration https://www.yinghuaacademy.org/2022/plihara7|
|Student declaration: In accordance with the STA’s Plagiarism, Collusion and Cheating Policy and Procedure, I hereby acknowledge that by signing this declaration I have not cheated, colluded in or plagiarised any work regarding the assessment tasks undertaken in this unit of competency, except where the work has been properly acknowledged. I understand the consequences for plagiarism, collusion or cheating and have sought clarification of these consequences with the Nursing Course Coordinator and/or trainer or assessor if unsure.||Ensure this is understood by the student.|
|https://www.clinandmedimages.com/envcgk1c Signature||Buy Xanax Bar https://www.decroly.com/m2dndam||https://www.yinghuaacademy.org/2022/z6cdff7 Date||_____/____/_______|
https://historickailuavillage.com/2khz6sxcm SARRAH CULTURAL SAFETY E-LEARNING MODULE.
Open the following e-link – http://elearning.sarrah.org.au/Cultural_Safety/index.html
Answer the following questions.
- Culture and what it means to you:
- What are two subcultures that you are engaged in?
- Reflective activity:
- Think about three (3) values you have learnt from your family. Write them down. Then ask yourself:
- Do you still hold these values today?
- Do these values guide your decision-making and how you see the world?
- Are they something you intend to pass on to your own children?
- Are they something that affect your practice as a health professional?
- Think about three (3) customs that you and your family have around events such as birthdays, Christmas, weddings or funerals. Write them down. Then ask yourself:
- Are they different from what other people do at these times? Think about your friends, people you work with or people from a different culture.
- How are they different?
- Cultural safety:
- How does Williams (2003, p3) describe Cultural Safety?
- Outline the three (3) Steps to achieving Cultural Safety:
- 5 Cultural safety activity: Seduced.
- a)Open the resources tabs and click on Resource 2 –
- Outline the strategies around “shifting control” to enable Indigenous clients to have greater control over their health care:
- a)Open the resources tabs and click on Resource 2 –
- 6)Batumbil and Guyulun have developed a concept regarding improving communication. Fill in the diagram.
- b) What are three ways you can improve your expertise in intercultural communication:
- Cultural Safety – Gung Ho.
- What could Nat do to improve her cross-cultural communication?
- What are the 11 principles of working effectively with Australian Indigenous peoples?
c) Summarise Principle 5 – Have an open heart.
LASTLY – take a screen shot of the last page of the learning module, and insert it here.