Struggling with ICT50220 Diploma of Information Technology assignments? Don’t worry – our team of experts can provide budget-friendly help to ensure that you get the grades you deserve.
What is a Diploma of Information Technology?
A Diploma of Information Technology (ICT50220) is a nationally recognised qualification that provides professionals with the skills and knowledge to solve real-world problems. A course typically covers the essentials, such as systems analysis, user interface design and desktop publishing. Participants learn to build their own websites, databases and networks, as well as computer programming fundamentals.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of information and communications technology (ICT) roles who have established specialised skills in a technical ICT function.
Individuals in these roles carry out moderately complex tasks in a specialist field, working independently, as part of a team or leading a deliverable with others. They may apply their skills across a wide range of industries, business functions and departments, or as a business owner (sole trader/contractor).
The skills required for these roles may include, but are not restricted to:
- advanced networking: configuring and managing virtual computing environments, and security within ICT networks
- advanced programming: applying intermediate and advanced programming skills, managing data and building advanced user interfaces to manage organizational requirements
- back end web development: developing and maintaining website information architecture and data
- business analysis: designing and implementing technical requirements, quality assurance processes, and contingency plans for businesses
- cloud architecture: developing, improving and designing cloud infrastructure, including disaster recovery plans
- cloud engineering: building, implementing and managing cloud infrastructure and virtual networks
- cybersecurity: protecting sensitive data and information through security architecture and developing disaster recovery and contingency plans
- database and data management: creating, designing and monitoring systems that store data and optimize organisational knowledge management
- front end web development: designing dynamic and complex websites, user experience solutions and documents using extensible mark-up languages
- game art and design: creating complex 2D and 3D modelling and animation software through scripts and storyboards
- game programming: creating complex 2D and 3D interactive games and media, building graphical user interfaces, and applying artificial intelligence in game development
- systems administration: reviewing maintenance procedures and support to help troubleshoot system applications
- systems analysis: modelling and testing data objects, data processes and preferred ICT system solutions
- telecommunications network engineering: managing logistics, organisational specifications, regulations, and legislative requirements across network projects.
Unit of Competency
BSBCRT512 Originate and develop concepts
BSBXCS402 Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices
BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
ICTICT517 Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the organisation
ICTICT532 Apply IP, ethics and privacy policies in ICT environments
ICTSAS527 Manage client problems
BSBPMG536 Manage project risk
BSBPMG532 Management project quality
BSBPMG539 Manage project governance
BSBOPS503 Develop administrative systems
ICTSAD508 Develop technical requirements for business solutions
ICTDBS505 Monitor and improve knowledge management systems
BSBTEC601 Review organisational digital strategy
ICTSAD509 Produce ICT feasibility reports
ICTICT518 Research and review hardware technology options for organisations
ICTICT524 Determine ICT strategies and solutions for organisations
ICTICT526 Verify client business requirements
ICTICT523 Gather data to identify business requirements
ICTPMG505 Manage ICT projects
ICTSAD507 Design and implement quality assurance processes for business solutions
- Demonstrate knowledge of computing technologies in solving practical business IT problems.
- Appraise IT technologies in cloud computing and software development for building practical business IT applications.
- Apply principles of human-centred design to IT solutions.
- Propose IT solutions to diverse stakeholders for their approval.
- Interpret professional obligations, ethics, and social responsibilities in a professional IT context.
Why Do Students Choose Diploma Assignment Help for Information Technology Assignment Help?
First of all, Diplomaassignmenthelp.com has been in the business for over a decade. In the 10 years, the brand has provided IT assignment help services that have attained student satisfaction.
Moreover, students from several reputed IT colleges in Australia have reached out to us to get help with their IT assignments. This again adds to the brand’s credibility and attracts more students from more colleges and universities.
Here is a list of institutions whose students are often seen seeking our help with their assignments on IT.
- University of Melbourne
- University of New South Wales
- University of Sydney
- Monash University
- University of Western Australia
- University of Adelaide
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of New Castle
- University of Wollongong
- Queensland University of Technology
- RMIT University
- The University of South Australia.
Do not panic if you do not find your university on the list; we can provide IT assignment help to students irrespective of their university. We only need to know about your university requirements and guidelines.