Consultative Report • Group Assignment
|Weight||Due Date||Learning Outcomes|
|40%||Week 14 Sunday by 11.55pm||2, 3, 4, 5|
In Assessment 3 you are to prepare a report detailing a strategic plan to reach the stated organisational target you already selected and presented the related analysed data in Assessment 2.
This is a group report . The group is required to choose one data platform from assessment 2 and write a consultative report on how to achieve the recommendations that you have suggested in Assignment 2.
You must write a Consultative Report discussing a strategic plan on how your organisation can achieve the stated future growth target based on the Data Analysis in Assessment 2.
Your report needs to take into consideration the following aspects:
- The Key Business initiative (Stated Target) of your organisation and its background.
- The data analysed in Assessment 2.
- All the recommendations related to the options and decisions in Assessment 2.
- Consultation with Management and other Stake holders regarding Strategic Objectives, Key Performance Indicators, Measures of Success in reaching the Target.
- Risks and mitigations to reach your Target.
- Implementation Plan including Steps and Mile stones to reaching your Target for the next 12 months.
- Based on your analysis, what are the best ways forward with regards to:
- Human resources issues
- Marketing plans
- Communication plans
- Budgets and expenses
- Some theoretical basis for your solutions and decisions.
- The Consultative Report should be written in appropriate business language so that your analysis and discussion have an objective tone.
- Your writing should be clear and concise and be in your own words.
- Use headings and sub heading to guide the reader.
- Use visual data representations to support your discussion.
- Report Conclusion.
9. The Consultative Report should be written in appropriate business language so that your analysis and discussion have an objective tone.
10. Your writing should be clear and concise and be in your own words.
11. Use headings and sub heading to guide the reader.
12. Use visual data representations to support your discussion.
13. Report Conclusion.
The Consultative Report (per team) must be in the range of 2,000 words in length excluding references. You must reference using the APA referencing style.
Reflective Piece: A further 300 – 500 words reflection paper should be submitted per student.
A. on your experience and learning in this exercise and how this may be applied in your own organisation.
For all major assessments, both formative and summative, the preferred layout is in 12-point Calibri, with 1.5 line spacing, 2.5 cm left-hand margins and Bold headings. All assessments must be submitted with a completed and signed cover sheet. Whenever you use the ideas and arguments of other writers, you must make reference to the writers and their work. By acknowledging the work of others, you avoid plagiarism. All submissions are to be submitted through Turnitin. Drop-boxes linked to Turnitin will be set up in Moodle. Assessments not submitted through these drop- boxes will not be considered. Submissions must be made by the assessment due date.
While completing this assessment consider the following:
- Structure of the written report: Background information is relevant, issues are logically ordered, recommendations clearly relate to the issues.
- Identify main issues: Prioritise choices, justify and prioritise issues chosen.
- Analyse the issues: Each issue is discussed using relevant concepts and principles, insight is shown in analysing the information.
- Discuss alternatives: Consider all viable short-term and long-term alternatives to potentially solve each issue, examine the advantages and disadvantages of each alternative.
- Explain resources: Identify individuals from the case study, enumerate the time frame and monitoring processes required for the recommendations to be put into practice.
- Write clearly and concisely: Arguments are explicit and succinct, appropriate headings are used, gram- mar and spelling are accurate.
- Reflective Piece: You need to write a 300 – 500 word reflecting on your experience and learning in this exercise and how this may be applied in your own organisation.
Get MBA5003 Assessment 3 Supply chain Group Report Help
You will be assessed on the following marking criteria for this assessment.
Data Analysis Model was appropriately built and well organised. /5
Compare, contrast and critically evaluate sources of data as influences for decision- making
was well described. /5
Potential external data sources were well identified. /5
The report contains introduction and conclusion, paragraphs well-formed and linked. /3
Systematic presentation of argument, detailed critical analysis carried out. /3
STYLE AND COMMUNICATION
Balanced, objective academic style. /3
Accurate spelling, grammatical sentences, correct punctuation, concise and precise writing. /3
Correct use of APA style in terms of in-text citation and referencing/bibliography. /3
REFLECTION AND GROUP CONTRIBUTION:
Your learning and experience doing this exercise. /5
How can you apply your Model in your workplace. /5
Suggestion for Improvement:
Total mark/Grade /40
Overall student assessment score